The Biggest Loser is an amazing tribute to how average people can take charge of their lives. No excuses, just accountability. I lost 3 pounds since Thanksgiving due to watching the show. (If you are wondering, I’ve got 10 pounds to lose to achieve awesomeness.)
A product that the Biggest Loser showcased is the BodyBugg. Here is the product description from BodyBugg.com:
bodybugg® – the world’s most intelligent calorie management system.
Find out how many calories you burn with the revolutionary new bodybugg armband. Use the web-based program to track calories in and calories out so that you can stay in control of your weight. Get the coaching and support you need to be successful from a fitness professional or personal trainer.
Working with a personal coach helps you get the most out of the bodybugg system and reach your fitness goals faster and easier. For your convenience, coaching sessions are phone-based so you can do them from anywhere in the world!
* One bodybugg private session with a bodybugg coach (via phone)
* Six-month subscription to the web-based program
* Online food logging and menus
* Personalized dietary support recommendation
* bodybugg armband device – tracks all calories you burn every minute of the day.
* bodybugg digital display (optional)
The Bodybugg retails for $249 with a 6 month web subscription. You can buy a used BodyBugg for just $70 on eBay and buy a 6 month web subscription for $79.
Here are the most popular BodyBugg listings on eBay.